Geisha by Endorphina is a 5 reel, 25 pay line video slot. A typical offering from the provider, high variance, with incredible returns from the Free Spins feature. It is a beautiful geisha themed.
You will have to adjust the coin value (from 0.01 to 1) by the round symbol at the top/left corner. After that the bet (from 1 to 10). You can play a single spin by clicking the button SPIN at the bottom/right corner. The game provides auto play feature and it can be activated by clicking the button AUTOPLAY. But before that make sure to adjust the auto play settings on the MENU.
The koi fish is the Wild Symbol and substitutes from all other symbols but the Scatter. That Scatter Symbol is the temple and three or more will trigger the Free Spins feature.
Bonuses & Special Features
The Free Spins game feature offers 10 initial spins and special Geisha jokers that can multiply the win if connecting. For every spins two random wilds will expand with Geisha expanding wild symbols. These wilds can be either without a multiplier, 2x multiplier or even 3x. The total multiplier for a win is 3x 2 times, thus 9x. The Free Spins can re trigger if you manage to land 3 Scatter Symbols, although it’s quite rare.
The animation and sounds are beautifully done and Japanese themed.
The base game is quite enjoyable but maybe repetitive after a while. The payout potential is with the Free Spins feature game, though. Geisha is a typical Medium/High variance game in terms of payout. According to our tests it comes with an impressive 113 times the stake average win from the feature. I am not aware of many games that provide something similar to that.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 232
- Min Free Spins Payout: 8.4 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 376.4 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 113 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 9
- Longest period without Free Spins: 1394
- If you are looking for a short section then play to a Free Spins feature and quit immediately afterwards.
- In the above case it is better not to run for more than 300 spins, although a maximum limit of 200-220 is preferable.
- Any potential profit from the Geisha game will come from the Free Spins. Essentially, you bankroll will keep dropping during the base game.
- The game can run without a Free Spins feature for more than 900 spins, hence it will take away from your bankroll nearly 400 times your bet amount.
- A long session comprises multiple Free Spins. Quit if your balance increases over 80 times the bet amount and it doesn’t give you feature in 240 spins.
- In any case and if your balance increases over 100 times the bet amount you should leave the game and try again later.
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
Geisha is a beautiful game and well designed. With pleasant graphics and sounds and very good payout potential. Yet is is a high variance game and it can take your money quickly. Therefore restraint and self control is advised. You can test the game in demo mode first and understand its mechanics.
- Fantastic Free Spins feature
- Great payout potential
- Endorphina risk game (gamble feature)
- Mesmerizing audio and sound effects
- The basic gameplay can be tedious after a while