Terminator 2 is the official movie themed slot from Microgaming, with 243 ways to win and 5 reels. It is a slot not without great potential, but only if you manage to land the elusive "Hot Mode" free spins feature.
The Terminator 2 slot has 5 reels and 3 rows and it consist of 243 pay lines (ways). While during the Free Spins feature the reels expand adding another row and adjusting the pay lines up to 1024 ways.
The coin value can be set from 0.01 to 0.1 and the bet level from 1 to 10. That will adjust the betting range between €/£/$0.3 and €/£/$30. So, make sure you adjust the bet to your comfortable level and pres the SPIN button. You can also set it to auto play by clicking the AUTOPLAY button.
The Wild symbol is the Terminator 2 log and substitutes for all other symbols except the Scatter. The Scatter symbol is the blue orb. If you hit 3 or more Scatter symbol then it triggers the Free Spins feature.
Bonuses & Special Features
The Free Spins feature will award you 10 free spins. In addition it will expand the reels to include another row of symbols. Thus bringing the pay lines up to 1024 ways. It isn't possible to re-trigger the Free Spins, but two or more scatters will pay the normal price. During the Free Spins the T-1000 symbol can transform to any other character symbol to award the highest possible win. On Free Spins activation there is small a chance (about 1 in 100) to trigger the "Hot Mode". If that occur then the background will turn to orange and the wins will be more frequent.
A very distinct feature that is called T-800 vision will randomly get activated from the base game but only after a non winning spin. It will collect prizes for all premium symbols that appeared. Furthermore, if a scatted appeared then it will trigger the Free Spins feature as well.
The art is inspired form the movie, of course. A short clip from the movie will play after a winning combination with a character. Especially if you like the movie then we are certain you'd like appearance and sounds of the game.
If you managed to trigger the "Hot Mode" then the potential is great. Even without it, the Free Spins feature is hitting quite often and the average win is good. During the test we managed to trigger the "Hot Mode" once with a total win of 433 times our stake.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 157
- Min Free Spins Payout: 8 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 433 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 44 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 13
- Longest period without Free Spins: 762
- Initially play a maximum of 220 spins.
- If you don't trigger the Free Spins feature in the first 220 spins, best is to leave the game and try again later.
- If you land the Free Spins feature then continue for 60 more spins afterwards.
- In the case you trigger the Free Spins, then continue for 60 additional spins. Repeat till it doesn't give you Free Spins.
- In the rare care that you manage to trigger the "Hod Mode" then continue for 60 more spins as well.
- Most of all, have in mind that it can run for 700 spins or more without triggering the bonus.
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
We like the move and we like the slot that inspired by it as well. While it doesn't come with the greatest payout potential it can still pay. That is especially in the unlikely chance that you manage to trigger the "Hot Mode".
- Frequent free spins hit
- Sounds and visuals from the movie
- "Hot Mode" can pay a lot
- It doesn't pay very well if not "Hot Mode"