We can safely assume that In jazz is an updated game of Geisha slot by Endorphina. A 5 reel, 25 payline video slot, typical medium to high variance for Endorphina game, that will pay if the player lands the Free Spins feature.
You will have to adjust the coin value (from 0.01 to 1) by the round symbol at the top/left corner. After that the bet (from 1 to 10). You can play a single spin by clicking the button SPIN at the bottom/right corner. The game provides auto play feature and it can be activated by clicking the button AUTOPLAY. But before that make sure to adjust the auto play settings on the MENU.
The Wild Symbol is represented by the musical note and will substitute for all other symbols but the Scatter. Which Scatter symbol is the "In Jazz" logo and 3 or more will trigger the Free Spins feature.
Bonuses & Special Features
The Free Spins game feature offers 10 initial spins and special jokers that can multiply the win if connecting. For every spins two random wilds will expand with Joker expanding wild symbols. These wilds can be either without a multiplier, 2x multiplier or even 3x. The total multiplier for a win is 3x 2 times, thus 9x. The Free Spins can re trigger if you manage to land 3 Scatter Symbols, although it's quite rare.
A jazz themed slot, with superb music and sound effect as well as animation, the usual Endorphina standards.
Although the Free Spins feature doesn't hit often, the payout from it is incredible. With 113 times the stake average is one of the highest paying features out there. The downside is that the feature frequency is quite high, 269 spins in average. In jazz is a highly recommended slot, especially for experienced players.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 269
- Min Free Spins Payout: 8 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 316 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 113 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 7
- Longest period without Free Spins: 1103
- If you are looking for a short section then play to a Free Spins feature and quit immediately afterwards.
- In the above case it is better not to run for more than 300 spins, although a maximum limit of 200-220 is preferable.
- Any potential profit from the In Jazz slot will come from the Free Spins. Essentially, you bankroll will keep dropping during the base game.
- The game can run without a Free Spins feature for more than 900 spins, hence it will take away from your bankroll nearly 400 times your bet amount.
- A long session comprises multiple Free Spins. Quit if your balance increases over 80 times the bet amount and it doesn't give you feature in 240 spins.
- In any case and if your balance increases over 100 times the bet amount you should leave the game and try again later.
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
In Jazz, along with Geisha by Endorphina, is one of my favorite games lately. It is beautiful designed and it can pay quite well. A highly recommended game, however you should exercise restraint and caution in case that the game doesn't seem to pay.
- Incredible Free Spins potential
- Can run for a long time without Free Spins feature