Almighty Sparta is an Ancient Greek themed slot game from Endorphina. The story certainly epic. How about the slot? Read our review to find out!
There are 10 paylines in total and 5 reels on the Almighty Sparta slot from Endorphina. The theme of the game is the Battle of Thermopylae, therefore expect a relevant presentation.
Before you play you might want to adjust the bet size to your specifications. You can change the coin value from 0.01 to 1 by clicking the round coin symbols on the top/left corner. Also adjust the bet level from 1 to 10. Click the SPIN button or the large round button on the mobile version to play a singe spin. Autoplay is provided too, that can be achieved by clicked the AUTOPLAY button on the desktop version or or drag & drop to the left the button on the mobile version of the game. Note, you can stop the auto play on the mobile version if you drag & drop the button to the left once again.
There is a wild that substitutes all other symbols except the scatter. That wild symbol is king Leonidas and it appears one reels 2, 3 and 4 only. It can cover the whole reel however.
Bonuses & Special Features
The shield is the the scatter symbols. If you land 3 or more you will trigger the Free Spins features. The feature is 20 Free Spins with all wins multiplied by 4. Free Spins can be retriggered if you land 3 scatters or more.
The scatters pay 2, 5, 20 & 500 times the bet amount amount for 2, 3, 4 & 5 scatters respectively. In Free Spins 5 scatters pay 2000 times your stake.
The regular Endorphina risk game is enabled for Almighty Sparta too. Therefore, especially after a big win don't miss to check for it. Click "Risk" instead of "Take Win". If the card shown is 2, then it's risk free essentially and you can pick one of the four cards. If your pick is greater than 2 then you will double the win. We advice caution is if the card number is 3 or 4. Remember, you can still lose, only 2 is risk free.
the visuals are fantastic, as in most Endorphina games. The sound effects and background music are well done as well. The game captures the atmosphere of the film "300", it's a dark and brooding.
The base game game can pay up to 500 times the stake if you land either the top symbol (that is Xerxes) on a payline or 5 scatters (and, of course, trigger the feature too). However, is a high volatile game, therefore watch for sessions with minimal return. We suggest to not press too much if it doesn't pay, just quit and try the game a little later.
More interesting is the Free Spins feature. With a multiplier of 4 for all wins and 20 Free Spins the payout potential is excellent. You can win up to 2000 times the stake if you land the top symbol on a payline or 5 scatters (and of course retrigger the feature in such case).
According to our test results the average Free Spins frequency is once in 260 spins and the average Free Spins payout is 102 times the stake. That is yet another Endorphina game that its feature returns more than 100 times the bet amount.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 261
- Min Free Spins Payout: 8.6 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 670 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 102 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 8
- Longest period without Free Spins: 1202
- If you are looking for a short section then play to a Free Spins feature and quit immediately afterwards.
- In the above case it is better not to run for more than 280 spins, although a maximum limit of 200-220 is preferable.
- The game can run without a Free Spins feature for more than 1000 spins, hence it will take away from your bankroll nearly 500 times your bet amount.
- A long session comprises multiple Free Spins. Quit if your balance increases over 80 times the bet amount and it doesn’t give you feature in 240 spins.
- In any case and if your balance increases over 100 times the bet amount you should leave the game and try again later.
- After a big win, remember to check the risk feature. If the card shown is 2, then essentially is a risk free gamble.
- the suggested stake is your bankroll divided by 200 times. For example, if your balance is 100 then play with 0.3-0.5 bet.
- If you are unsure regarding a game function then we are urging you to try the game in demo mode and discover its mechanics.
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
We recommend Almighty Sparta to all players. More experienced players that prefer high volatility games will find themselves at home with the high multipliers during the feature. Beginners will still enjoy the dark atmosphere of the game.
Remember that there is always the demo mode, you can practice and discover the excellent game.
- Great visual and audio
- Massive payout potential during the feature with the high multipliers
- Awesome atmposphere and epic storyline. Alghouth a little on the dark side.
- Endorphina risk game (gamble feature)
- Volatile game & it can run for long without Free Spins feature