Ancient Troy is the new game from Endorphina that inspired by the Ancient Greece & The Trojan Horse. Read our review to discover more details about this new!
Ancient Troy is a 25 paylines, 5 reels slot. The game is using similar mechanics with the previous games by Endorphina, "Geisha" & "In Jazz".
Before you play with real money, we suggest to practice in demo mode in order to discover details. The coin size can be adjusted (from 0.01 to 1) by the round symbol at the top/left corner. The bet size can be adjusted as well, in the range of 1 to 10. You can even change the number of paylines, although we recommend to keep the default 25. Naturally, the next step is to spin, by clicked the button SPIN or the big round button on the mobile version of the game. Like all Endorphina slots, autoplay is available. You can start autoplay by clicking the AUTOPLAY button or drag & drop to the left the big round button on the mobile version of the game.
You will notice the regular symbols as well the high paying ones. The Trojan Horse is the wild and it substitutes for any other symbol except the scatter. The scatter is the city image.
Bonuses & Special Features
Land 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere, to trigger the Free Spins feature. You will receive 10 Free Spins with Troy Jokers. For every spin two random wilds (represented by the 3 characters) will expand with expanding wild symbols. These wilds can be either without a multiplier (Helen), 2x multiplier (Hector) or even 3x (Achilles). The total multiplier for a win is 3x 2 times, thus 9x. The Free Spins can re trigger if you manage to land 3 Scatter Symbols, although it’s quite rare.
The regular Endorphina risk game is enabled for Ancient Troy too. Therefore, especially after a big win don't miss to check for it. Click "Risk" instead of "Take Win". If the card shown is 2, then it's risk free essentially and you can pick one of the four cards. If your pick is greater than 2 then you will double the win. We advice caution is if the card number is 3 or 4. Remember, you can still lose, only 2 is risk free.
The visual and audio are pleasing and follow the high standards that Endorphina set with their previous slot games. The symbols are well designed and the characters come alive after a line win.
The base game is similar to "Geisha" & "In Jazz". Pleasing by rarely you will win anything of substance. In fact it can take your bankroll quite fast. the Free Spins feature is more interesting and there you can win big, in fact. However, we found that it pays a little less than the two previous games, no matter the similar mechanics.
The average Free Spins payout is 160 times the stake amount. Once again, impressive for yet another Endorphina slot game. The negative is that the Free Spins frequency is very high, once every 309 spins in average.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 309
- Min Free Spins Payout: 8.4 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 316 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 106 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 13
- Longest period without Free Spins: 1150
- If you are looking for a short section then play to a Free Spins feature and quit immediately afterwards.
- In the above case it is better not to run for more than 300 spins, although a maximum limit of 200-220 is preferable.
- Any potential profit from the Ancient Troy game will come from the Free Spins. Essentially, you bankroll will keep dropping during the base game.
- The game can run without a Free Spins feature for more than 900 spins, hence it will take away from your bankroll nearly 400 times your bet amount.
- A long session comprises multiple Free Spins. Quit if your balance increases over 80 times the bet amount and it doesn’t give you feature in 240 spins.
- In any case and if your balance increases over 100 times the bet amount you should leave the game and try again later.
- After a big win, remember to check the risk feature. If the card shown is 2, then essentially is a risk free gamble.
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
Ancient Troy is a good game, well designed and it can pay well during the Free Spins feature. That Free Spins, in turn, is the killer feature of the game. If we compare it to "Geisha" & "In Jazz" then it falls a little behind concerning the payout.
In conclusion, we recommend the play. But remember, its volatility is rather high. Therefore is prudent to test the game in demo mode first and discover its mechanics.
- Excellent Free Spins feature
- Good payout potential, especially during the Free Spins
- Endorphina risk game (gamble feature)
- Well done visuals and audio
- The payout is not on the same level with "Geisha" & "In Jazz"