Temple Cats is a slot game supplied by the software provider Endorphina. It's based on the culture of Ancient Egypt and promises straightforward gameplay. Let's find out more about this interesting game.
Temple Cats is a 10 paylines, 5 reels slot game from Endorphina. Thematically is based on culture of Ancient Egypt.
Before you play, make sure that the bet amount is set according to your requirements and preferences. First adjust the coin value (from 0.01 to 1) by the round coin symbol at the top/left corner. And the bet level afterwards (from 1 to 10). Autoplay feature is available, and you can activate it clicking the button AUTO or by dragging the SPIN button to the left in case of the mobile version. But before that, it's sensible to adjust the auto play settings on the MENU.
You will notice the regular low paying symbols, that is 10, J, Q, K & A. The high paying symbols is cat mask, two single cat symbols and the top symbols that is a rather seductive lady. There is a wild too, that is the symbol with the cat and dog profiles and it substitutes for all other symbols. In addition the same symbols acts as scatter too.
Bonuses & Special Features
If you land 3 or more scatters anywhere on the reels it triggers the Free Spins feature. The features is 10 Free Spins with a special expanding symbol. That symbol is selected randomly and it can by any except the wild/scatter. During the feature if 3 (low valued) or 2 (high value) of the selected expanding symbol land anywhere on the reels then they expand to cover the whole reels and pay for all the lines. Is possible to retrigger the feature if 3 or more scatters appear. In practice massive wins come after several retriggers.
After any win you have the option to either take it or risk it for double the winnings. That is the regular Risk Game feature by Endorphina. We recommend to check after a big win. If the card shows is 2 then it's risk free, open any of the four and if its greater than the shows card then you win double.
The visuals and audio are pleasing. Certainly, not like some of the latest slot games with crazy animations and even songs written specifically for these, but it's relaxing and very playable.
The base game is entertainment and even addictive. You probably want a full line with a high paying symbol, preferably the lady. A full line with the Egyptian princess will pay 500 times the bet amount. It's rather difficult to hit but not unheard of.
The Free Spins feature is where the potential is. According to out test results the average Free Spins frequency is once in 180 spins. That is in fact quite more frequent than many of the other Endorphina games. The average payout from the feature is 88 times the bet amount.
- Average Free Spins Frequency: 180
- Min Free Spins Payout: 5 x stake
- Max Free Spins Payout: 518 x stake
- Average Free Spins Payout: 88 x stake
- Shortest Period between Free Spins: 5
- Longest period without Free Spins: 531
- If you are looking for a short section then play to a Free Spins feature and quit immediately afterwards.
- In the above case it is better not to run for more than 220 spins, although a maximum limit of 180-200 is preferable.
- The game can run without a Free Spins feature for more than 500 spins, hence it will take away from your bankroll nearly 200 times your bet amount.
- A long session comprises multiple Free Spins. Quit if your balance increases over 80 times the bet amount and it doesn’t give you feature in 240 spins.
- In any case and if your balance increases over 100 times the bet amount you should leave the game and try again later.
- The suggested stake is your balance divided by 100. For example, if your balance is 100, then play with a bet of 0.8-1.
- Never play with money that you can't afford to lose!
- After a successful session leave the game and cash out the money.
Temple Cats is quite straightforward game, yet entertaining and even addictive. The exotic theme is quite pleasing and the gameplay relaxing.
Be advised, the slot is a high variance one. Surely, massive wins may come, but we suggest not to take it too far. If it doesn't pay then quit the game and play some other time. Of course, you can always test the game in demo mode and figure its mechanics and gameplay.
- Simple straightforward & relacing game
- Quite interesting exotic theme
- Endorphina risk game (gamble feature)
- Addictive game, you want to play a little more & hit the next feature!
- Volatile game & many times the Free Spins feature doesn't pay very well